What is Dental Insurance?
With NHS dentists becoming increasingly busy, not everyone can afford to go private. If you’re looking for a cost-effective benefit that your employees are likely to use and take advantage of, we can negotiate a competitive package on your behalf.
Under the Dental Insurance Policies employees can claim for treatments relating to:
- Routine Examinations
- Scale and Polish
- Major Dental work
- Oral cancer
- Worldwide emergency
Where cover is funded by the employer, the cost can attract corporation tax relief, the employer is liable for Class 1A National Insurance contributions on the premiums and they are treated as a P11d benefit for employees.
Dental Insurance Policies are increasingly being provided on a purely voluntary basis as part of a flexible benefits arrangement. In this case, the employees’ contributions do not qualify for tax relief.
Goddard Perry will work with you, providing guidance and support to ensure the benefits you provide meet with your company and employee needs. Our service includes.
Planning & Consulting
- Initial meeting to understand your business and employee needs and create a project plan.
- Analysis of any existing arrangements, and if required a full market review to source and recommend a suitable arrangement.
- Consultation and advice on the key points to consider, your scheme design and identification of any other relevant issues.
Implementation and Employee Communications
- Full assistance with the implementation of the arrangement.
- Provision of an employee communication strategy to ensure they are made aware of the cover to be provided and their option to opt-out.
- Assistance with completion of the insurers application documents and ensuring that cover is place and documented correctly.
- Managing your scheme renewals each year.
- Each year we will also conduct a market review to ensure your provider remains suitable. A clear and concise report will be provided making a recommendation to enable you to make an informed decision for the benefit of the company and employees.
- Annual review of staff data to ensure all employees remain covered and eligible.
- Assistance with underwriting claims.
- Keep you informed of Legislative changes which may affect the benefits you provide.
- Inform you of any valuable additional benefits provided by the insurer you have chosen.
If you require more information or assistance regarding possible Dental Insurance Plan requirements please email us.