How can we help with your Mortgage requirements?
Buying a property is very likely to be the biggest investment you will make during your lifetime so it is crucial that you make the right decisions and receive good advice.
Goddard Perry offer an independent mortgage advice service ensuring you obtain the mortgage deal which is best for you and matches your specific requirements, whether you are a first-time buyer, moving house, re-mortgaging or seeking a buy to let mortgage.
Our service includes:
Planning & Consulting
- Analysis of your personal situation and mortgage requirements.
- Explanation of the differences between repayment mortgages and interest only mortgages.
- Providing information and advice on available mortgage rates in respect of fixed, variable, discounted, or capped arrangements.
- We have access to all products in the market so that you benefit from the most suitable and competitive product to match your individual needs.
- As independent advisers, we can also assist you with understanding any additional cover requirements you may need, such as life assurance, and obtaining the best rates in the market to provide such cover.
- Full assistance with mortgage applications and associated paperwork.
- Assistance with life assurance applications and any associated underwriting requirements.
- Liaison with mortgage lenders and solicitors involved in the process so unnecessary delays are avoided.
- Ensuring that any life assurance requirements are in place ahead of finalising your mortgage application.
- Contacting you towards the end of your mortgage deal and reviewing your circumstances and requirements so that you continue to benefit from a competitive rate and suitable arrangement.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.
If you require more information or assistance regarding your Mortgage requirements, please email us.