Why should you go Private?
If the idea of endless NHS waiting lists for routine operations and quality treatment makes you shudder, you may be tempted by one of the many private health care schemes available on the market designed to meet individual or company needs.
The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) is designed to provide medical treatment and support to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. But while it provides a valuable service, paying for Private Medical Insurance offers Key advantages such as:
- Shorter Waiting times
- Quicker diagnosis
- Hospital /consultant of your choice
- Better facilities such as a private room
Goddard Perry provides a one-stop shop for health insurance needs of our clients and are committed to finding the right healthcare solution for you and your employees. We strive to provide our clients with unbiased advice and recommendations and we’ll work with you to guide you through the options that would best suit your business.
Goddard Perry's Service includes:
- Planning & Consultation - Initial meeting to understand your business and create a plan to meet your requirements. Goddard Perry will analyse your current arrangements and a full market review will be conducted to ensure that you are paying the most competitive premiums for the chosen level of cover.
- Implementation and Employee Communication – Full Assistance will be provided by Goddard Perry in implementing your scheme and Employee communications will be sent to each member.
- Ongoing Administration - Goddard Perry will provide support on day to day administration for your scheme by providing assistance in areas such as invoice management, Notification of Leavers and New Joiners to the insurer and general administration queries.
- Claims Support – Assistance is offered for employees who have issues with claims.
- P11d Report Assistance – Complete assistance is offered in preparation of P11d reports for your schemes.
- Industry Updates – We will keep our clients posted with the updates about their policies from their chosen provider on timely basis.
Please call our Employee benefits team for a quote request on 0208 603 3700 or send us an email.