How can we help with your Tax Planning?
Whether you are an employee, business owner, or retired, no one likes paying any more tax than necessary, however the tax system in the UK is so complicated this is not as easy as you would think.
Goddard Perry specialise in providing our clients with straightforward, tried and tested options for mitigating Income Tax, National Insurance, Capital Gains Tax, and Inheritance Tax and we are happy to work in conjunction with your accountant and/or solicitor (if you have one). Usually our fee will be covered several times over by the tax savings made.
Our services include:
- The most tax efficient means of extracting profits from your business.
- Remunerating your staff tax efficiently.
- Keeping the Income Tax of yourself and your spouse to a minimum.
- Avoiding the pensions Annual Allowance charge/Lifetime Allowance charge and other unnecessary taxes.
- Claiming all the allowances to which you are entitled.
- Assisting you in preserving your Personal Tax Allowance and/or Child Benefit (where appropriate).
- Saving towards your retirement in the most tax efficient way.
- Boosting your pension tax efficiently just before you retire.
- Arranging the income of your spouse and yourself to pay as little tax as possible.
- The most tax efficient means of drawing your pension and/or lump sum from your pension arrangements.
- Investing your capital to pay as little tax as possible in retirement.
- Ensuring you claim any allowances to which you are entitled.
- Making the most of your annual Capital Gains Tax allowance.
- Minimising tax on investment and/or property income.
- Tax efficient gifting to your children and/or grandchildren.
- Investing any inheritance you might receive, without this resulting in unnecessary tax for you, or your children when they inherit from you.
- Making provision for long-term care fees in a tax efficient way.
- Ensuring your income and investments remain tax efficient on the death of your spouse.
- Mitigating Inheritance Tax.
If you require more information or assistance regarding possible Tax Planning requirements, please email us.